《复仇》 第373期:被误会的德克兰(在线收听

 Come on. 快进来

Who splashes someone with ice-cold slush 谁啊  用冰冷的烂泥丢完人后
and just drives off? 就驾车离开
A trucker from Yonkers. 一个扬克斯
来的货车司机罢了 
Well, look, let's get you dry. 你去洗一下吧
Um, I got towels in the bathroom. 浴室里有毛巾
But one second. 等等
Here. 给你
Um, do you have any pictures of your dog? 你手上有狗狗的照片吗
We can take the poster boards 反正课堂演示拿不到好成绩
from that presentation we're gonna fail 我们可以把当中的广告纸板撤下
and put them to good use. 好好利用一下
Good idea. 好主意
Oh, what are you doing here? Are you okay? 你来这干嘛  你没事吧
They're awful, Declan... 德克兰  他们太可怕了
My entire family. 我整个家庭
Look, I'm... 听着
I'm so sorry for pulling your tuition. 我很抱歉撤走你的学费
I'll cash in one of my savings bonds-- 我会从储蓄债券里取现给你
Actually, I got it covered. 其实我已经搞定了
Or Nolan does. I mean, the guy's got a... heart 是诺兰帮的忙  那家伙...
as big as his checkbook. 不仅富有  心肠也好
See? 你瞧
Someone else appreciates how good you are. 别人也看到了你的闪光点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472530.html