《复仇》 第6期:不靠谱的哥哥(在线收听

 What's this? 这是什么

I remembered something, Nolan. 我想起了一些事  诺兰
Angel of Mercy Hospital? 仁爱天使医院
It's 25 miles north of where my parents grew up. 就在我父母家乡的北面  相距40公里左右
"The employees showed up to find the doors bolted, "雇员们发现医院门窗紧闭
and all the patients had been reassigned." 病人已全部转移"
A dummy investment group bought it and shut it down 一个挂名投资集团在93年8月
in August of '93-- 购买并关闭了医院
Only two days after my father was arrested. 就在我父亲被捕第三天
And the plot curdles. 阴谋就成型了
Hey, Jack. 杰克
Check out the new signage. 来看看我们的新标志
"Closed by order of "以环境卫生委员会的
the Commission of Environmental Health." 名义予以关闭"
We failed the inspection. 我们没通过检查
I thought you moved it. 我以为你把它弄走了
Apparently, if we want to be open by Memorial Day, 现在要想在纪念日开店
we don't have a choice, 我们没别的选择
which you would know if you kept your phone on. 如果你手机一直开着  你也不会现在才知道
I left it on the boat. What the hell happened? 我把它落在船上了  到底怎么回事
You know the grease spots in the kitchen? 你还记得厨房里的那些油点吗
Turns out it's water damage 查出来是一条嵌在墙体里
from the 65-year-old galvanized pipes inside our walls. 使用了65年的镀锌水管产生的水渍
Gross. 真恶心
Yeah, it's a pretty toxic place to raise a kid. 是啊  这儿脏的哪里能养小孩啊  
Don't worry. We'll take care of it. 别担心  我们会处理的
With what, Jack? 拿什么处理  杰克
You gonna sell your boat again, 难道你再去卖一次船
or should I donate the money I saved for college? 或者我把存着读大学的钱贡献出来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472551.html