《复仇》 第7期:领袖风范(在线收听

 Don't forget to let Barry Saunders know 别忘了告诉巴瑞·桑德斯

that Glenn Gissler is poised to get the redecorating gig 格伦·吉斯勒对这次重新装潢的机会志在必得
and vice versa. 对格伦也这么说
If we can pit those two against each other-- 如果我们能让这俩针锋相对起来
It practically guarantees a "Digest" cover. 绝对能上《读者》封面
You're so boss-some. 你太有领导范儿了
Don't say that. And make sure that is chucked 别这么说  在他们到达之前
before either of them come to view the place. 一定要把那东西弄走
And let me know the instant 知道这些艺术品各自的估价后
you get the appraisals on the artwork. 马上告诉我
The piece with the least amount of value 最不值钱的那件会拿去
is going up for the Memorial Day auction. 作为纪念日拍卖品
I've saved you the trouble. 我可帮你省了不少事
I'm already having the piece for the auction 用于拍卖的作品已经装箱
crated and delivered, 送过来了
and I think you will find it remarkably suitable 我相信你也会认为这种场合
for the occasion. 非它莫属
I'm assuming that you'll want to say a few words 您要在纪念日庆典上
at the memorial. 说上几句吗
You know, I'd rather not speak ill of the dead, 我想我还是不要在公开场合
in public anyway. 说已死之人的不是了吧
So let's just skip the eulogies, shall we? 就略过悼词那部分吧  
Is Daniel home? 丹尼尔在家吗
Measuring your study, I believe. 应该在你书房逛着呢
Ooh, is it 5:00 already? 已经到了喝酒的时间了吗
Somewhere, just like you taught me. 某种程度上吧  还不是你教我的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472552.html