《复仇》 第10期:并没有死去的母亲(在线收听

 You look a little deeper, 查得再深一点

and you'll find there's much more to the story. 你会发现更多
Again with this? 又看啊
Meaning? 什么意思
David told me that his wife was no longer with him, 大卫告诉我他已经和妻子分开了
which is technically true. 这绝对没假
But she isn't dead. 但她没有死
Far from it. 离死还远着呢
So why would he lead everyone to believe that she was? 那他为何让大家认为她死了
He has his reasons. 他有自己的理由
He went to go visit her today to ask for a divorce. 他今天去见她  提出离婚
Ah, so he could marry you, I suppose. 我猜  那样他就能娶你了
The man is even a bigger fool than I thought. 这男人比我想象的还要傻
If that's true, 如果那是真的
and he tells her about your relationship... 那他告知她你们的关系
that makes her a liability. 岂非对她不利
Why do you think I'm telling you all this? 不然你认为我为何告诉你这些
Wait, you think Victoria 等等  你认为一开始就是维多利亚
could've had your mother declared cray-cray 假告你母亲发疯
and locked up in the first place? 并把她关起来的吗
Only two people can answer that question. 只有两个人知道答案
I need to get close with the Graysons again. 我得再次接近格雷森一家
Well, good luck with that 祝你好运
after you broke poor Spaniel's heart. 你都弄碎了小忠犬丹尼的心
He's not the only way in. 他不是唯一的途径
Stay out of trouble while I'm gone. 我离开时别惹麻烦
You mean I can stay? 意思是我能留下吗
Don't get too comfortable. 别太当是自己家
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472555.html