《复仇》 第11期:无家可归的杰克(在线收听

 Captain Jack. 杰克船长

Or should I say Jack daddy? 还是杰克爸爸
Not for another four weeks. 至少未来一个月内还不是爸爸呢
It's good to see you, Nolan. 很高兴见到你  诺兰
Okay. 好了
Back for another season? 又回来度假
We'll see what the summer holds. 要看这个夏天如何了
But I'm currently sort of Hamptons homeless. 但现在我在汉普顿算是无家可归
You? What happened? 你  怎么了
I'm selling the house. 我在卖房子
You know, after everything that happened with Tyler 你知道  泰勒那事
and, well, other stabby, strangle-y things, 还有刺杀啦  陌生人入室什么的发生之后
I'm in the market to upsize. 我得提升下居住品质
Well, you're welcome to stay on the boat. 欢迎你待在船上
Hell, you're welcome to buy it again. 也欢迎你再买它一次
Uh... Emily's cool with me 艾米莉不介意我
staying with her temporarily, so... 暂时待她那儿  所以
She's--she's back? 她  她回来了吗
Oh, yeah. 是啊
You didn't know? 你不知道吗
I've been a little, uh, 过去几周
a little preoccupied these past few weeks. 我有点忙
I can vouch for that. 我可以证明
Haven't heard from her, have we, Jack? 我们都没听说她的消息是吧  杰克
Hey, Nolan. 诺兰
Mandy. 曼达
Tell her to call us. I'm dying to see her. 让她打电话给我们  我很想见她
Well, I'm sure the feeling's mutual. 我相信她也是
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472556.html