《复仇》 第26期:残酷的真相(在线收听

 Some say that to believe in destiny 有人说  对命运的信仰

is to dismiss the role of free will... 是放弃对自由的追求
that self-determination cannot prevail 任由命运的车轮 
in the presence of fate... 碾碎我们坚定的意念
You better be house hunting. 但愿你已经监控了那幢房子
Among other things. 我干的事多去了
Anything? 有什么发现吗
Not yet. 还没有
Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
I've left five messages for you. 我给你留了言
Hold that thought. 等等
I don't work for you, Victoria. 我不是你的手下  维多利亚
My god. They're in this together. 天啊  他们是一伙的
This is meant to be a mutually beneficial arrangement. 我们是互惠互利的合作关系
Well, that arrangement might be in jeopardy. 现在合作计划有麻烦了
Charlotte told Emily Thorne a version of the truth. 夏洛特把部分真相告诉了艾米莉·索恩
She could be our downfall. 她可能会拖累我们
I take it you don't trust her. 我想你是不信任她吧
I never have. 我从没信过她
When the truth is, 而残酷的真相是
the only part of destiny we can control is the fate 紧握掌中的不过是他人的命运
we choose for another. 仍我们玩弄
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472632.html