《复仇》第2集 第3期:审问夏洛特(在线收听

 Just three more questions, Charlotte. 还有三个问题  夏洛特

"Do your thoughts often feel clouded or confused?" "你是否常常意识模糊或思维混乱"
Not since I stopped using, 我停药后就没有
and I have stopped using. 而且我已经停药了
The blood test was wrong. 血液测试结果是错的
"Do you believe you can see "你是否坚信自己可以看到或听到
or hear things others cannot?" 其他人看不到听不到的东西"
No one else seems to see that my father 别人显然没有看出我父亲违反
is holding me here against my will. 我的意志把我拘禁在这里
Does that count? 这算不算
I'm more concerned with the fictitious person 我在你卧室找到了你藏起来的一次性电话
you say gave you the disposable phone 你却说是别人给你的
I found hidden in your bedroom. 我更关心这个你臆想出来的人
Just read the last question. 快念最后一个问题吧
"Do you believe others are plotting against you?" "你是否觉得别人在谋害你"
Sounds like I need to intervene. Just in time. 似乎该我介入一下了  回来得正好
He's back. 他回来了
You do not touch my daughter. 你别碰我女儿
Do you understand me? 听懂了吗
We have plenty of time to figure this out. 我们有的是时间解决这件事
Well, you may have time. I do not. 你或许有时间  我可没有
I kept the initiative off our trail for nine weeks. 这里的情况我已经隐瞒联盟九周了
Patience is not their strong suit, 他们可没什么耐心
nor mine. 我也是
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472635.html