《复仇》第2集 第17期:控制型人才(在线收听

 So what's next? 那么接下来干嘛

Hit me. 打我
This is your one and only shot, so do it like a man, 你只有这一次机会  拿出男人的样子
if it's even possible. 如果你还拿得出来的
Oh, dear. 亲爱的
Nothing would give me greater pleasure. 乐意之至
Alan Allerton, former C.F.O. 艾伦·艾乐顿  市值六十亿美元公司的
of a $6-billion telecommunications comp-- 前任首席财务官
Oh, $6 bil is a lemonade stand. 才六十亿  跟柠檬汽水摊差不多
Pass. 过
Look, 听着
no matter how impressive the resume, 不管简历写得多好
none of them get the job because none of them are me. 没人能得到这个职位  因为他们不是我
Stop thinking of it as giving up control. 不要觉得雇佣首席财务官等于交出控制权
Think of it as gaining someone to control completely 应该觉得这样就能完全掌控一个人
to do the things you don't want to do. 让他去做你不想做的事
Now that I like the sound of. 这个说法我喜欢
Well, what about you? 你呢
I am not a candidate. 我不是候选人
I haven't even finished grad school. 我还没毕业呢
Neither have I. 我也一样
Yes, but I'm not qualified. Well, you're driven. 好吧  我还没有资历  可你特别努力
I mean, you drove all the way 你大老远的开车到
out here to Long Island, didn't you? 长岛来了  不是吗
These people I'm pitching 我挑的这些人
have at least 15 years of leadership experience. 都有至少十五年的领导经验
Yes, but I don't want a leader. 没错  可我不想找领导型人才
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472649.html