《复仇》第2集 第19期:大难不死(在线收听

 But I don't understand how you let him get away. 我不明白你们怎么会让他逃走

Your men were on him. 你们的人差点就抓到他了
They're still searching the area. 他们还在搜索这片地方
We need to get you to the hospital. 我们得送你去医院
No, no hospital. 我不去
Please call my private physician 麻烦打电话给我的私人医生
and have him meet me at the house. 让他在家等我
I'd like to go home. 我要回家
It's a miracle what this woman can endure. 她能挺过来真是奇迹
Son of a bitch. 你妹的
Half I could understand, 我真不明白
but why on earth would you feel the need to give her everything? 你为什么会觉得要把一切都给她呢
Because it's the right thing to do. Listen-- 因为这是应该的  听着
Daniel? 丹尼尔
You're not welcome here. Get out. 这儿不欢迎你  出去
The study's just to your left. 书房在左边
What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
Daniel. 丹尼尔
Oh, my god. 我的天
My darling. Oh! 亲爱的
Ashley, excuse us. 阿什莉  不好意思
Family only. 外人回避
I know this must come as a shock to you. 我知道你会很震惊
What?  Mother? 怎么了  妈妈
Charlotte? 夏洛特
Sweetheart. 亲爱的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472651.html