《复仇》第3集 第15期:感谢愿意走进孩子的生活(在线收听

 Well, I think that Amanda's probably 我想  比起棒球

 
more of a football fan than a baseball fan. 阿曼达应该更喜欢橄榄球吧
But... you'll have to ask her. 不过你最好还是自己问问她
I'll see you. 回见
Emily. 艾米莉
Just, thank you... 谢谢你
for agreeing to be in this kid's life, 愿意走进这孩子的生活
for having my back, always, 一直支持我
for being Amanda's friend. 还成为阿曼达的朋友
It's what I signed up for. 乐意至极
You know, it's like you never left. 感觉好像你从未离开这家一样
You are not welcome in this bedroom, Conrad. 谁让你进卧室的  康拉德
Oh, so there are limits 原来你演戏
on how far you're willing to go with this charade. 还有不能突破的下线啊
You ruffled a violent man 当你卸下伪装
when you pulled off your double cross. 激怒了暴徒后
Aren't you the tiniest bit afraid 难道一点都不担心
that he might come for you? 他会来找你吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472707.html