《复仇》第3集 第19期:慷慨得离婚(在线收听

 Whoa, sailor. You scared me. 噢  水手  你吓了我一跳

I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits. 我以为你出去办管道许可的事了
I was. I just, uh, I just forgot some paperwork. 我是去了  但我忘了拿一些文件
You look nice. 你看起来光彩照人
I'm wearing a tent. 我只是裹了件跟帐篷一样的衣服
Shut up. 才不是
You're gorgeous. 你美极了
Where you going all dressed up? 你盛装打扮是要去哪
Emily is taking me shopping for, um, a changing table 艾米莉要带我去买换尿布桌
and a diaper pail. 还有尿布桶
Without me? 不带我去吗
Really? 你要去
No, not really. 我开玩笑的
Thank you for not including me, actually. 谢谢你没叫我陪你去
I mean that sincerely. Thank Emily for me, too. 我说真的  也谢谢艾米莉
Although I feel like that's all I've been doing lately. 最近我差不多一直在感谢她
How do you mean? 你什么意思
Just that she's generous to a fault. 就是她慷慨的快要离谱了
Right. 是啊
So, um, I'll be back soon. 我很快就回来
Okay. 好
Have fun. 逛得开心
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472712.html