2017年高考(江苏卷)英语听力真题 长对话(4)(在线收听

 

Hey, Bill. I hear they're going to send you to Germany for the new project.

嘿,比尔。我听说他们要把你派到德国去做新的项目?

Boy, news travels fast around here! I only got the orders a couple of hours ago. Rachel doesn't even know...

天呐,消息传得可真快啊!我几个小时前才接到这个指示的。瑞秋甚至都不知道……

Oh, no? So, what are you waiting for? When do you plan to tell her?

哦,不是吧?那么,你还在等什么呢?你打算什么时候告诉她呢?

Well, she is at work at the moment. She doesn't finish until 5. I'll have to wait until tonight now, I suppose.

额,她现在在上班。她要在5点钟才下班。我想要等到今天晚上了。

Well, I was posted there before, back in 2008.

额,08年的时候我也被派到过那里。

It's OK — a bit like England, really. At least the weather is similar, and the people aren't much different.

那里挺不错——其实有点像英国。至少天气也差不太多,那里的人也什么不同。

The only thing I didn't like is the food, especially the sausages.

我唯一不喜欢的是那里的食物,尤其是香肠。

What do you intend to do about the family? Are you going to take them with you?

你打算怎么安排你家人啊?你要带上他们吗?

Well, I'd like to, but I don't know much about the situation at the moment... you know, about schools and all that.

额,我倒想啊,但是我现在对那里的情况不太了解……比如说学校之类的情况。

But I hope to move the family out there in a couple of months' time.

但我希望几个月后把家人也带到那里去。

I don't think I want to spend a year and a half out there on my own... I mean, without Rachel and the kids.

我不想一个人在那呆上一年半的时间……我是说,没有瑞秋和孩子相伴。

I mean, I don't see that much of them now as it is.

我是说,我现在都没怎么见过他们呢。

Yeah. Well, that's the way it is normally in our company, I suppose.

是啊。额,我觉得这在我们公司属于正常现象。

Yeah. Well, we'll see. Let me pay for the coffee. No, no. I'll pay.

是的。额,再说吧。让我付咖啡的钱吧。不,不用了。我来付。

高考大纲3500单词卡片及默写本点击购买

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/lngkyytl/472755.html