《复仇》第4集 第17期:戈登被陷害(在线收听) |
Victoria Grayson is a liar. 维多利亚·格雷森是个骗子 There's no way Gordon did the things 戈登不可能干过
she's accusing him of. 她说的那些事
I agree. 我同意
I think he's being set up by the group he's embedded with. 我想他是被他潜入的那个组织陷害了
What group? 什么组织
American initiative. 反美倡议联盟
You may remember them from your husband's trial. 你丈夫的审讯中提到过 你应该记得
Gordon told me everything about you, Kara. 戈登把你的事都告诉我了 卡拉
You need to trust me. 你要相信我
The Initiative, they came after me. 那个联盟想派人杀我
Gordon got to me first. 单戈登先找到了我
But they were going after Victoria, too. 但是他们也要对付维多利亚
He saved her from them. 他也救了她
Listen, listen, Kara, 听我说 听我说 卡拉
I think I can help Gordon, okay? 我想我可以帮助戈登的 知道吗
But I need to find a link to his captors 但是我需要可以找到抓他之人的线索
so that I can track him down. 这样我就可以追踪到他了
Are you--are you sure that he didn't leave anything, 你 你确定他没留下什么东西吗
you know, a c--a computer, a phone, papers? 像是电脑 手机 或者文件什么的
There's a portable hard drive in the safe behind the counter. 柜台后面的保险箱里有一个移动硬盘
I'll unlock it for you. 我帮你打开
He said if anyone ever came by 他说过 如果有人来找我
knowing the things that you know, 他知道你所说的那些事
that I should hand it over right away. 那么我就应该把这个交给他
It's mostly codes and addresses... 大部分是一些密码还有地址...
dates. 一些日期
Hopefully, you can make sense of it 希望你能及时弄明白
before it's too late. 其中意义
Thanks. 谢谢
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472796.html |