《复仇》第5集 第8期:雇佣合同(在线收听

 Encouraging numbers. 数字看上去很鼓舞人心呐

You should also read the analysis. 你还该看一下报表分析
Why? Would it tell me a different story? 为什么  难道截然相反么
It will if my dad took a pass... 如果我爸暗中搞鬼  确实会的
Daniel, 丹尼尔
An alert's come through the system. 系统发出警报
Ashley Davenport, Aiden Mathis. 阿什莉·达文波特  这位是艾登·马西斯
Charmed. We didn't officially get to meet the other day. 见到你很高兴  那天没来得及正式介绍一下
- Hello. - Hi. -你好  -你好
Aiden is Mr. Takeda's proxy. 艾登是武田先生的代理人
My father asked me to acquaint him 我父亲让我向他介绍一下
with all things Grayson Global. 格雷森国际的全部情况
So whatever you have to say, feel free to say it. 无论你有什么消息要通报  就随便说吧
Personnel's flagged an outside request 人事部发现外界有人想
for David Clarke's employment contract. 查看大卫·克拉克的雇佣合同
That's right. 对哦
A bona fide terrorist used to work here. 一个名符其实的恐怖分子在此工作过
That's something we try hard to forget. 我们也很想忘记那段历史
Who's looking for it? 是谁想查看
I don't know. Maybe a meeting might be prudent. 我不知道  召开会议讨论一下吧
Set it up. Let's see who's suddenly curious. 去安排吧  我们看看是谁突然好奇了
Now back to the quarterlies. 我们继续说季度经营情况
Suddenly, I'm more interested 突然间  我对贵公司的历史情况
in this company's more historic associations. 更有兴趣了
Why don't we introduce Mr. Mathis 不如我们带马西斯先生
to the power of the corporate card? 认识一下公司的全体员工吧
Drinks tonight at Rinellas? 今晚去里内拉斯喝一杯
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472814.html