《复仇》第5集 第19期:满怀的祝福(在线收听

 Oh, please allow me to introduce myself. 让我介绍一下自己

Mason Treadwell. 梅森·特德韦尔
And is it possible that you're Kara Clarke? 你该不会是卡拉·克拉克吧
Yes. Yes, I am. 是的  我就是
God, I love the Hamptons. 老天  我爱死汉普顿了
You see, I was inexorably drawn back here 我一直为追查你女儿重新出现在
in pursuit of the truth behind your daughter's recent welcomeinto the Grayson fold, 格雷森家面前的真相而疲惫不堪
which makes your appearance... 而你的出现
How shall I say it? A revelation. 该怎么说呢  真是意外的惊喜
Are you for real? 你说真的吗
Oh, I am, my dear, and so wonderfully are you. 当然了  亲爱的  你看起来好极了
The years have been kind, Kara. Where have you been? 岁月对你还真是温柔  卡拉  你这些年都在哪里
Away. 远方
Oh, that's one of my favorite places. 那是我最爱的地方之一
If you don't mind my asking, 介意我打听一下
why let your daughter think that you were deceased 为何二十年来  要让你女儿以为
these last two decades? 你已经亡故
I do. 我介意
I do mind you asking. 你这么问  我非常介意
Wow. When you get a C.A.T. scan, you throw me a party. 去做个CT检查  你们就给我开起派对了啊
Well, admittedly, I'm a crasher, 虽然我搅黄了这派对
but one who only brings well-wishes. 但我是满怀祝福来的
What the hell are you doing here? 你来干什么
Paying my respects, of course. 当然是来表达我的敬意
Please, allow me. 请让我来帮你
Please. 来吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472825.html