《复仇》第5集 第22期:英国人古板保守(在线收听

 You see, this is why we English are stereotyped as reserved. 你看  所以别人才老说我们英国人古板保守

Candor runs the risk of brooking discontent. 太直率了就会招致不满
Oh, well, the American way is truth, honesty... 美国呢  就是忠实  诚恳
and a tiny bladder. 容易尿急
Now if you'll excuse me, I... 不好意思  我
need to use the loo. 要去一下洗手间
Very good. 说得好
You make a nice couple. 你们真是天生一对
What about you? Anyone special? 你呢  有意中人了没有
Well, the nomadic lifestyle 过着我这样四处奔波的生活
doesn't allow for much permanence, I'm afraid. 代价就是没有长久的爱情
Although Mr. Takeda did mention somebody that I should look up. 不过武田先生倒是提供了一个不错的人选
Uh, a miss, um... 叫什么来着
Emily... Thorpe? 艾米莉·索普
Thorne. 索恩
She and Daniel used to be engaged. 她曾和丹尼尔订过婚
Well, leave it to me to step in it. 留给我来插上一脚
Oh, no, you didn't. She did. 不  不是你的错  是她
She cheated on him. 她背叛了他
Well, to, uh, your good fortune and, um, maybe mine. 那  为你的好运干一杯  没准也是我的
We nomads have little need for fidelity, 我们流浪者对忠贞要求不高
so I may ring her up. 我可以给她电话了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472827.html