《复仇》第6集 第3期:后顾之忧(在线收听

 You are so beautiful. 你真美

I love you. 我爱你
Evil, huh? 恶魔啊
But now he has proven himself to be exactly what he is, 但如今他也证明了自己
which is a garden-variety coward. 不过是一介懦夫罢了
Then I guess it's safe for me to go. 那我离开也没有后顾之忧了
He may be a coward, but he's certainly dangerous. 他或许是个懦夫  但依然相当危险
And I would feel better if you remained here safely with us 我更希望你安全地留在这
until we know we never have to face him again. 直到他的威胁彻底消除为止
Hello, Emily. 你好  艾米莉
And here I was thinking we weren't talking. 我还以为你不会再联系我呢
I need the gun you used to kill Gordon Murphy. 我需要那把你杀了戈登·墨菲的枪
Yes, and I have a request of you. 好  我也有一事相求
Accompany me to the Grayson wedding. 陪我参加格雷森的婚礼
Do you have the gun or not? 枪在不在你这
Say yes, and it's yours. 答应我  枪就是你的
Yes. 我答应
I'm gonna text you the address where I am. 我会把我所在地短信给你
Meet me here and wear gloves. 到这里来见我  记得戴手套
Why? What are you up to? 为什么  你想做什么
Taking a long-term plan off ice. 将一项长期计划付诸行动
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472832.html