《复仇》第6集 第19期:爬得越高摔得越厉害(在线收听

 Still, it's gotta be pretty scary for her. 可她肯定还是挺不安的

When things start looking up for people like us, you know, 对我们这样的人来说  生活总算好转后
the farther we have to fall. 我们爬得越高  就跌得越重
Is that why you stayed away for so long? 所以你才离开了这么长时间吗
Places I've been... 我经历过的事...
hope is just a sure way of getting your heart broken. 让我懂得  希望总会带来心碎
With everything Amanda's had to struggle with and survive, 阿曼达经历了这么多痛苦的事情
I-I just... 我...
think she deserves better than that. 我觉得她有权过上好生活
Yeah, I agree with you, 我同意
and... 并且...
I intend to give it to her. 我也打算给她更好的生活
Ms. Lahari, 拉哈里小姐
last place I expected to see you. 没想会在这碰面
Mr. Ross invited me. 罗斯先生邀请我来的
Listen, you'll have to forgive me. 请原谅
I'm afraid I dropped the ball 我犯了个错误
on that contract you inquired about-- 就在你来询问合同那天
the, uh... 那个...
David Clarke thing. 有关大卫·克拉克的事
Know what? 事情是这样的
Turns out the audit's moving forward 审计并没有进一步
without requiring any further details. 询问有关这方面的事
Sorry to interrupt. 不好意思打扰了
Padma, I think Nolan's looking for you at the bar. 帕德玛  诺兰在酒吧那边等你
Excuse me. 失陪
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472848.html