《复仇》第6集 第21期:谜团更加复杂(在线收听) |
That was, um, atypical. 真是很...不寻常啊 - No... not if you know the Graysons. - Thank you. -很正常 如果你了解格雷森一家的话 -谢谢
And, uh... 还有...
You do, Padma, 你也确实了解 帕德玛
don't you? 不是吗
What do you mean? 你是什么意思
Well, I mean... 我的意思是...
it was you that went to Grayson Global 是你去了格雷森国际
looking for David Clarke's contract. 寻找大卫·克拉克的合同吧
I'm guessing you know you screwed up, 我想你知道你搞砸了
or you wouldn't have hidden it from me. 否则也不会对我隐瞒
I know I should've said something, but-- 我知道我该提前说的 但是...
It's okay. 没事
But I covered as soon as I realized I-- 我很快就掩饰过去了 当我一发现...
Padma, Padma... I'm not mad. 帕德玛 帕德玛 我没生气
You are. But go ahead. 你生气了 但请说
The thing is... 主要在于
you did poke a rather large hornets' nest. 你确实捅了个大篓子
I know that now. 我现在知道了
The question is... 问题是
how far are you willing to go to protect us 为了保护我们不受损害
from getting stung? 你愿意做多少呢
"Wake up tomorrow as a family." "明天就是一家人"
It's astonishing how little loyalty you can show, 你的忠心真是让人惊讶地少啊
even on our wedding day. 就算是结婚之日也没增多
Please, let's not put any more undue import on today's charade. 拜托 别再给今天的谜团雪上加霜了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472868.html |