《复仇》第6集 第30期:跳了个舞蹈就嫉妒(在线收听

 Conrad! 康拉德

Oh, don't let me stop you. Go ahead. 别让我碍着你  开枪啊
Pull the trigger if you're going to. 想开枪就开吧
It'll certainly make things simpler for me. 这倒能让我轻松点
They said it would take an act of congress 他们说今晚要通过国会法案
to get you out on bail tonight. 将你保释出来
No, no. No, all it really took was the initiative. 不不  真正采取行动的是联盟
What did you promise them? 你答应他们什么了
I don't think I'll know until it's too late. 不到最后一刻我是不会知道的
Sleep well, darling. 做个好梦  亲爱的
Conrad Grayson released on bail 康拉德·格雷森以谋杀罪被捕
hours after being arrested for murder... 几小时后就被保释出来
You know what this means, don't you? 你知道这说明了什么  对吧
The initiative's pulling strings for him. 联盟在背后帮他
Just a question now of how he'll show his gratitude. 现在的问题就是他该如何答谢了
Well, with my access to the company, 凭我在公司的权限
I'm sure we'll get our answer and more. 我敢说我们能得到的将远不止一个答案
Banner day, Ms. Thorne. 美好的一天  索恩小姐
Apart from your... 除了你
Dance with Danny boy. 和那丹尼男孩跳了舞
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472877.html