《复仇》第7集 第1期:艾米丽和阿曼达是情人?(在线收听

 Mason. 梅森

- Come on in.  - Ahh. The David Clarke house. -快进来  -大卫·克拉克的房子啊
Now was it coincidence, serendipity, 你来这儿是巧合  是缘分
or strategy that brought you here? 还是策略之举呢
Location. 是地理位置
You're up early... for a writer. 作为一个作家  你起得还真早
Who can sleep when there are so many irksome questions? 有那么多令人困扰的疑问  谁还能睡得着
Take the intime nature 比如说你跟阿曼达·克拉克
of your friendship with Amanda Clarke for example. 之间亲密无间的友情
You are on antipodal ends of the social strata, after all. 毕竟你们是处于社会阶层相反的对立面
I don't choose my friends based on their net worth. 我交朋友不是基于他们的净资产
Then by what criteria? 那是基于什么标准呢
A shared history, perhaps? 或许是同甘共苦的过去
As much as we both enjoy 梅森  我们也
the sound of your voice, Mason, 听你说得够多了
Why don't you just get to the point? 何不直入正题呢
You know, it's amazing what you can find 当你清楚自己的目标  并且找到它后
when you know what you're looking for. 那感觉真好啊
An Allenwood photo. 在艾伦伍德的照片
I've never denied my time in juvie. 我从不否决我那段失足的岁月
Mm-hmm, and yet, you pretend 可是你却装作
to have only met Amanda Clarke last year, 去年才跟阿曼达相识
which leads me to conclude that your paramour 这使得我认为你的情人
and your former cell mate are one and the same. 跟你之前的狱友就是同一个人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472878.html