《复仇》第7集 第16期:办婚礼(在线收听) |
Jack. 杰克 Hi. I... 嗨 我
Hear congratulations are in order. 听说你们要办喜事了
Yeah. Yeah, usually you have the wedding 是啊 是啊 通常人们都先办婚礼
before the baby, but... 再生小孩 不过
Congratulations? 什么喜事
Well, sometimes it's best when things just happen. 有时候顺其自然是最好的
I'm sure you two will be very happy. 我肯定你们俩会很幸福的
Us three. 我们仨
Thanks, Emily. Uh, listen... 谢谢 艾米莉 对了
I have a weird question. Do you-- 我想问你个奇怪的问题 你是不是
Do you happen to have mason treadwell's phone number? 是不是刚好有梅森·特德韦尔的电话
Amanda went over to his place earlier for lunch, 阿曼达早些时候到他那儿吃午饭
but she should be back by now to take over baby duty. 但这会儿该回来照顾孩子了
I gotta get behind the bar. 我得去酒吧了
No, I don't, 我没有
But if I hear from her, I'll let her know you called. 但如果她打给我 我会告诉她你打来过
All right. Thank you. 好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Bye. 好的 再见
Jack and Amanda are getting married? 杰克和阿曼达要结婚了
Ems, Ems, that is huge. 艾米 艾米 那可件大事
I hope you didn't make plans this afternoon, 我希望你今天下午没事
because I'm gonna need you. 我需要你帮手
Seems like old times. 一如往昔
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472893.html |