《复仇》第7集 第24期:偷走了妻子(在线收听

 Kara, whatever demons you're struggling with, 卡拉  不管你正在抗争怎样的心魔

we can get you the best help possible. 我们都会尽可能地帮助你
The only demons I'm struggling with 我所抗争的魔鬼
are standing right in front of me. 就站在我眼前
I want a confession. 我要你们认罪
You can start by telling me what you did to David. 先告诉我你们对大卫做了什么开始
You were never in love with him, were you? 你从来没爱过他  对吗
Oh, no. She was. She was very much. I mean, too much. 不  她爱过  爱得可深了  太深了
- I want to hear it... - kara. -我要听...  -卡拉
From her. 她亲口来说
Victoria had nothing to do with what happened to David. 维多利亚和大卫的遭遇没有关系
It was all me. 都是我的错
- Conrad... -No, no, no, it's all me. -康拉德  -不不  都是我
Look, I made a deal with some nefarious people 听着  我和一些恶人做了协定
who had every intention of framing me 然后他们却千方百计
for that plane going down. 把飞机坠毁的罪名安在我头上
So you blamed it on David? 于是你就把责任推给了大卫
The man was stealing my wife. 那个人偷走我妻子
Yeah, I wanted him to feel the same level of pain 是  我想让他感受到
that he'd inflicted on me. 他付诸于我的一样的痛苦
Come on. You of all people should understand that. 说真的  你应该最能理解这种心情
And--and I'm sorry to say 而且...很遗憾
that your David was a very trusting man, 你的大卫太容易轻信他人
which made the thing... 因此让事情有些...
It was almost child's play. 尤其易如反掌
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472900.html