《复仇》第7集 第26期:远离就是自救(在线收听

 It's okay. You're safe. 没事了  你安全了

What, you--you grabbed me? 怎么...是你捉住了我吗
No. 不是
Agent Mathis did. 是马西斯探员
How are you involved? 你怎么搅合进来的
I'm afraid I brought her into this. 抱歉  是我把她卷进来的
I snuck you off the estate down the beach path, 我偷偷把你从房子带出来  沿着海边的路走
And, uh, Ms. Thorne was there. 索恩女士在那里
He showed me his badge. 他给我看了他的警徽
I checked with the bureau. He's legitimate. 我和警局确认过了  他货真价实
These pills-- 这些药...
They were, um, found on your husband, 这些是  在你丈夫身上发现的
but there was no trace of medication in his system, 但他的体内没有检测到药物存在
So, um, they're yours, aren't they? 所以...这些是你的  对吗
You don't have to be ashamed. 不用觉得羞耻
There are people who can help you. 有人能帮助你
And unfortunately, 而不幸的是
The people that Gordon worked for 戈登效力的那些人
have you in their crosshairs. 已经锁定你了
Whatever plans you had for the Graysons 不管你对格雷森夫妇有什么计划
would likely end up getting you killed if you had stayed. 如果你留下来  都可能导致你的死亡
My only plan for the Graysons 我对格雷森夫妇的唯一计划
was to scare them into telling me the truth. 就是威胁他们告诉我真相
There's, um... 那儿...
There's a car, a full tank of gas, 那儿有辆车  油是满的
And some money to get you started. 有点钱给你上路
You're not taking me in? 你不带我去警局吗
Not if you promise never to return. 不  如果你保证永不回来的话
It's the only way to save yourself 这是你自救的唯一方式
And... your daughter. 还有...你女儿
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472902.html