《复仇》第7集 第27期:以前的诺兰不再回来(在线收听

 I can... 我可以...

I can stay if--if you want. It's not a problem. 如果你需要  我可以留下来  没关系
No, you go. 不用  你走吧
I have one more loose end to tie up. 我还有一件事需要去处理
Okay. 好吧
I'm assuming we've got workman's comp, right? 我想我们已经得到了他的公司了  是吗
Padma. 帕德玛
You okay? 你还好吗
I figured I'd kick off my shoes, 我觉得踢掉鞋子
get comfy, stab myself on your rug. 会舒服一点  结果被你的地毯扎到了
Did you break a glass? 你打碎了杯子吗
Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
Would you still want me 如果我不是诺兰·罗斯
if I wasn't Nolan Ross? 你还愿意和我在一起吗
Because tomorrow, 因为明天
he may cease to exist as you know him. 你认识的那个诺兰可能就不复存在了
Conditions change, but you can't. 世事变迁  可你还是你啊
Mm. I don't know. 那可不一定
I hate feet, and look at me now. 我不喜欢光着脚  看我现在这个样子
I am. 我看着你呢
And... 而且...
No matter what happens, 不管发生什么事
I'll always see you as Nolan Algernon Ross. 在我眼里  你永远都是诺兰·阿尔杰农·罗斯
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472903.html