《复仇》第7集 第28期:认罪(在线收听

 My middle name's Mitchell. 我中间名字是米切尔

I gave it a shot. 我猜一下嘛
I told you, 我跟你们说了
I'm not going to answer a single question 在我跟律师谈过之前
until I speak to my lawyer. 我是不会回答任何问题的
No lawyer's gonna help you now, Mason. 现在没有律师会帮你打官司的  梅森
Well, well, well... 啧啧啧...
If isn't Benedict Clarke, 如果没有本尼迪克特·克拉克
you must be proud of yourself-- 你一定觉得自己很了不起吧
lulling me into complacency only to double-cross me. 把我哄得晕头转向  结果是为了出卖我
I'm almost flattered the police think me capable 我真是很荣幸  警方居然认为我有能力
of such a byzantine scheme to bring down a government plane, 暗中策划炸掉一架政府的飞机
murder my accomplice, 谋杀了我的同谋
then frame an innocent tycoon for the crime. 然后嫁祸给一名无辜的富商
I assume you're here to gloat. 我想你是来看我出丑吧
I'm here to make a deal. 我来是跟你做笔交易
The next time detective Gunther walks in that door, 当冈瑟探员再进来的时候
you're going to waive your right to an attorney. 你就告诉他你不打算请律师了
You will go to prison for crimes you didn't commit, 你将会为你没有犯的罪行而入狱
including downing that plane, just like my father did. 包括炸掉飞机这一项  就像我父亲一样
Only difference is, 区别在于
you're going to give a full confession 你将对你的罪行供认不讳
so that we can avoid a trial. 这样就免去审讯这一环节了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472904.html