《复仇》第7集 第31期:睡个好觉(在线收听

 You'd think they would've simply let her kill us. 他们就那么轻易让她杀掉我们么

I don't think the word "simply" is even in their vocabulary. 我觉得"轻易"根本不在他们的词汇里
And as you so astutely pointed out, 既然你已经如此敏锐地指出
our value to them is in our ability to serve, 我们提供给他们的服务
for the moment. 是我们仅存的价值
Conrad, there's something I have to tell you. 康拉德  有件事我必须告诉你
It's about Daniel-- 是关于丹尼尔...
Whatever it is, it can wait until morning. 不管什么事  都留到明天再说吧
A morning I truly believed 前不久我还以为
we would never see. 我们看不到明天的太阳了
Please sleep well, sweetheart. 睡个好觉  亲爱的
I'll be right outside your door. 我就在你门外
It is only when those acts are complete 只有当你的弥补措施完成了
that the slate can truly be wiped clean... 污点才会被彻底洗净...
And amnesty gives way to a new beginning. 赦免会给你一个新的开始
I... 我...
Just thought I'd come check on you. 只是想过来看看你怎么样
It's been a rough day. 今天比较难熬
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472907.html