《复仇》第8集 第2期:毕竟是母亲(在线收听

 I called him a month ago... 我一个月前打给他

the grandson I barely knew... 我知之甚少的外孙
who I was certain would embrace my desire to... 但我相信他一定会接受我的悔意
mend fences. 弥补过去
The three of us met for dinner-- 我们三个今天共进了晚餐
Grandma Harper, Mr. Greevy, 哈珀外婆  格利维先生
and myself--at Meritage. 还有我  在梅里蒂奇
Mr. Greevy? 格利维先生
Maxwell passed... 麦斯威尔去世了
Almost a year ago. 快一年了
I'm not sure whether to offer you my condolences 我不知该向你表示哀悼呢
or my congratulations. 还是恭喜你
Love doesn't avail itself conveniently, dear. 爱情不是拿来利用的  亲爱的
I understand Conrad was married when you met. 我很理解康拉德和你相遇时已经结婚了
Grandma was hoping to invite Mr. Greevy for Thanksgiving. 外婆想邀请格利维先生一起过感恩节
Was she? 是吗
Victoria, certainly 维多利亚  我们当然
we can afford Marion one Thanksgiving. 可以和玛丽恩一起过这个感恩节
She is your mother after all. 毕竟她是你母亲
Yes, I'm fully aware. 是的  我很清楚
Excuse me. 失陪了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472909.html