《复仇》第8集 第6期:厉害的母亲(在线收听) |
What's wrong with you freaks? 你们这些呆子是怎么回事啊 It's Thanksgiving. 今天可是感恩节
Go be with someone special. Go home. 快回去陪自己心爱的人吧 回家吧
Oh, and, uh, grab a bottle of champagne on your way out. 另外 出去的时候带一瓶香槟
On your way out. 走走走
Gotta say, I'm impressed with mom. 我必须说 妈妈真厉害
Grandma told me they hadn't spoken in 35 years, 外婆告诉我 她们已经35年没说话了
And now mom's breaking out her favorite china pattern. 现在妈妈却拿出她最爱的一套瓷器来招待
Oh, your mother's always been a big believer in second chances. 你妈妈一直相信凡事都有补救的机会
What do you have there? 你手上拿的什么
I-I don't... 我不想..
I don't want to bother you if you're busy. It's-- 如果你正忙 我就不打扰你 就是
Holidays and weekends are a luxury the rich can't afford. 节假日是富人们无法享有的奢侈品
It's one of the many things I imagine you'll change 这也是我希望你加入公司以后
when you join the company. 能够改变的诸多事项之一
The thing is, dad, I... 问题是 爸 我
I may not major in business. 我可能不去修读商科
Oh. What then? 噢 那修读什么
Poli-sci, prelaw? 政治学 或者法律预科吗
Actually, I'm taking this freshman workshop 实际上 我打算第一年修读
in creative writing. 创意写作
Poetry, specifically. 特别是 诗歌
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472997.html |