《复仇》第8集 第7期:追寻梦想(在线收听) |
And my professor actually thinks 我的教授实际上认为 I should consider pursuing it. 我应该在这方面继续深造
I-I don't know. 我也说不清
I-I just thought maybe if you wanted, 我只是在想 如果你愿意的话
you could take a look at what I've written. 你可以看看我写的作品
Help me decide, you know? 帮我做做决定
I'd be honored. 我甚感荣幸
Daniel, of course. 丹尼尔 当然了
Anything I can do to help support your dreams. 只要能帮你追求梦想 我做什么都愿意
How are your plans against the Graysons? 你对付格雷森家族的计划进展如何了
On schedule. 按计划进行
I've severed all ties with Nolcorp, 我已切断了和诺氏企业的全部关系
Closed all my bank accounts, set up six dummy fronts, 关闭了所有银行账户 设立了六家挂名公司
one of which just bought a building on 57th Street. 其中一家刚刚在57号大街上买了栋楼
Turns out Conrad Grayson 似乎康拉德·格雷森
is sleeping with one of Victoria's best friends-- 正在和维多利亚的一名密友偷情
Lydia Davis. 莉迪亚·戴维斯
I was working on a strategy 我正在计划
to turn their infidelity into my entree. 利用他们的婚外恋作为我的入场券
That was... 但你现在
before you gave me this diversion. 却要我转移目标
Her name is Colleen. 她的名字叫珂兰
She was kidnapped and sold by Dmitri Bladov--1993. 1993年被德米特·布拉多夫绑架并售卖
Did they find her? 他们找到她了吗
No. 没有
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472998.html |