《复仇》第8集 第9期:为了3000元(在线收听

 You look transformed. 你看起来变样了啊

Everything looks different in the harsh light of day. 刺眼的日光里  什么看起来都不一样
Which makes it even more evident 那么像你这样的女孩子
why a girl like you shouldn't be here. 就更不该来这儿了
I'm serious. You shouldn't have come back here. Not today. 我是认真的  你不该回来  不该今天来
Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. 别担心  我知道自己在干什么
Excuse me. 打扰一下
Are you Sergei? 你是谢尔盖吗
Da. 正是
I'm sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了
My roommate, um, she's not feeling well, 我室友  她不太舒服
And she wanted me... to tell you 她想让我  转告你
That she won't be able to meet with Dmitri today. 她今天没法见德米特了
I hope this doesn't screw things up for you. 但愿没有给你添麻烦
But it does screw things up for me. 但确实给我添麻烦了
I don't know what to tell you. She's sick. 我不知道该说什么  她生病了
Tell me you will fill in for her. 就说你会替补她就行了
It pays $3,000. 酬劳是三千美元
How old are you? 你多大了
For $3,000, 为了三千美元
how old do you want me to be? 你想让我多大呢
Put your hands over your shoulders. 把手举过肩膀
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473000.html