《复仇》第8集 第12期:第一次相遇(在线收听

 Zoltan, Galaxy Defender? 银河防御里的佐尔坦吗

This little guy's the reason 这个小家伙就是我
I started coding in the first place. 开始编程的缘由啊
I know, I know. 我知道
You told me on our first date. 我们第一次约会的时候你跟我说过
I am sorry. It's our new accounting firm. 我很抱歉  是我们的新会计公司的电话
Really, on Rhanksgiving? 不是吧  今天可是感恩节啊
Do not answer communicator device. 别接那通讯装置
I'm sorry. 抱歉啦
Yes. 我是
Have you ever been married, Mr. Greevy? 格利维先生  你结过婚吗
I am a widower. 我丧妻独居
Oh, I'm so sorry. 我很遗憾
It was the first thing we bonded over 这也是我们第一次在游轮上见面就
when we met on the cruise. 聊得来的原因
Maxwell and I had the trip planned 麦斯威尔和我在他离世一年之前
a year before he died. 曾计划了一次旅行
And... I was sure he would've wanted me to go. 我想  他肯定也是希望我去的
What a noble gesture. 多崇高的精神啊
And what brought you 本  你又是为什么
on to that boat, Ben? 去了那条游轮呢
You seem more of a yacht man than a cruise liner. 你一看就是那种更喜欢游艇而非游轮的人啊
Mm. Quite so. 确实是
I just thought it would be nice 我是想着让其他人
to let somebody else steer the ship for a change. 掌一次船也不错
And so there was Benjamin in the owner's suite, 当时本杰明在主套房
next to mine... 正好和我房间挨着
Like it was fate. 就像是上天安排的一样
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473003.html