《复仇》第8集 第13期:为了财富抛弃女儿(在线收听

 In spite of what you think, Victoria, 不管你是怎么想的  维多利亚

I have genuinely fallen for him. 我真心喜欢他
Oh, the same way you fell for your last husband? 像你喜欢你上一任丈夫那样
Maxwell was different. 麦斯威尔不一样
A means to an end. 那是我达到目的的一种手段
Oh, you don't have to tell me that. 你不用跟我说这么多
Was it worth it? 值得吗
The 30 years I spent with him? 你是指我浪费在他身上的三十年的青春
Of course. 当然值得
No. 不是
I mean what you had to do to keep him. 我是指你为了留住他而做的事
If you're asking would I change anything, 如果你是问我  会不会改变主意
the answer is no. 我不会
Look at you now-- 看看现在的你
The matriarch of one of 全国最富有的
the wealthiest families in the country, 几个家庭之一的女主人
a man who adores you, 拥有一个爱你的男人
two beautiful children. 一对漂亮的孩子
Some would say you owe all of that to me. 有的人会说  这些要归功于我
You may think I knocked you down, 可能你认为我抛弃了你
but you landed on your feet. 但你学会了靠自己争出一片天地
Ladies. 女士们
Dinner is served. 晚饭好了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473004.html