《复仇》第8集 第20期:母女对峙(在线收听

 Well... and she was right. 她说得对

The grand jury failed to indict me, 大陪审团没有起诉我
though I was hardly hailed as a hero. 但我也没被誉为英雄
The judge sentenced me to a 6-month 法官判我六个月的
in-patient psychiatric evaluation. 住院精神病鉴定
By the time I was returned to her, 而当我被送回她身边
she had already met Maxwell. 她已经遇到了麦斯威尔
And then one night, 接着一天晚上
she saw him sneak into my room. 她看见他偷偷溜进我的房间
And the next morning, she threw me to the curb. 第二天早上  她就把我赶出了家门
By that spring, they were married. 就在那年春天  他们结婚了
It's lies. Every word of it. 她说谎  都是一派胡言
You threw me out on the street. 你把我赶出家门
I was a child. 我还是个孩子
I was 15! 才十五岁
You drove a wedge between me and every man I ever loved. 你硬要挤在每个我爱的男人和我之间
I should've listened to your deadbeat father, 我就该听你那游手好闲的父亲的话
gotten rid of you before you were even born. 在你出生之前就把你打掉
Marion, that's enough! 玛丽恩  够了
You will not say another word against my wife in this house. 在这里不许你再说任何侮辱我妻子的话
Where are you going? 你要去哪
As far away from you as I can possibly get. 离你越远越好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473010.html