《复仇》第7集 第22期:未来(在线收听

 Marco, wait. 马可  等等

About the missing money... 那笔失踪的钱
it all went to the daughter of our first investor. 都给了公司第一位投资者的女儿
What investor, Nolan? 什么投资者  诺兰
Who are you talking about? 你说的是谁
David Clarke. 大卫·克拉克
What? 什么
After the conviction, I set up the account 他被定罪后  我建立了这个账户
so his daughter could get what was rightfully hers. 好让他女儿能够得到自己应得的份额
After the con-- are you insane? 定罪后  你疯了吗
You don't know the whole story. 你不了解事情真相
David was innocent. 大卫是无辜的
Okay, you are insane if you believe those conspiracy theories. 你要是相信那些阴谋论  你就真疯了
Think about how this looks, Nolan, for you, for the company. 你得好好想想  为自己也为了这个公司
You are Nolan Ross.  你可是诺兰·罗斯  
That name means something now. 这名字现在已经有点分量了
There would be no company without David, 没有大卫  就不会有这家公司
and look, I wasn't about to screw over his daughter 他女儿一路坎坷
after everything that she had been through. 我不愿让她陷入更不利的境地
If you don't... get that, 如果你理解不了
then I don't think we have a future together. 我想咱们之间是没有未来了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473012.html