《复仇》第8集 第24期:名师出高徒(在线收听

 Why, Victoria? 为什么  维多利亚

This was all I had. 那是我的一切
This was my last chance. 我最后的机会
You had many chances before this one. 在此之前你的机会多了去了
When Maxwell died, we were nearly penniless. 麦斯威尔去世时  我们几乎分文不剩
I sold the house, liquidated my savings. 我卖掉了房子  用完了存款
I have nothing. 我已经一无所有了
But the fur on your back? 你不还有这身皮大衣吗
It serves you right 你选择了一个恋童癖
for choosing a pedophile over your own daughter. 抛弃了亲生女儿  你罪有应得
I thought at least you'd enjoy taking pity on me. 我还以为至少你会为了优越感而可怜我
Pity's not a quality you've taught me. 你可没教会我可怜别人
I have nowhere to go. 我无处可去了
Well... 好吧
We do have a good number of rooms here. 这儿确实有很多空房间
Pity, as you say, 正如你所说  可惜
none of them are for you. 没有一间房是给你的
You vindictive bitch. 你这满怀报复心的婊子
Oh, I learned from the best. 要知道  名师出高徒
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473013.html