《复仇》第8集 第26期:做同一条船(在线收听

 Take it, and don't ever threaten my kids again. 拿着  以后不许你再威胁我孩子

You know, you might want to share 趁一切还来得及
your newfound peace of mind  你或许想和其他的伙计们
with the rest of your pals 分享一下你刚获得的
before it's too late. 平静心境吧
For some, it already is. 对某些人来说  已经晚了
Matt, what the hell are you doing? 马特  你做什么
Gutter rat put my little girl in the emergency room. 这卑鄙小人害我女儿进了急诊室
Hit and run right outside my front door. 就在我家门口撞人肇事逃逸
Give me the gun. 把枪给我
It belongs to you anyway. 本来就是你的
I followed him down here. 我跟踪他到这儿
Broke in and stole it from behind your bar. 从你的酒吧后面闯进去偷了枪
I'm sorry. 抱歉
But Ryan had it coming to him. You know that. 但你也知道  瑞安自作自受
We're in this together, right? 我们现在在一条船上了  对吧
Dad?! 爸爸
Wait here. 在这儿等着 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473022.html