《复仇》第9集 第2期:白日梦(在线收听

 Salvador Grobet-- 萨瓦多尔·格罗贝

Brazil's answer to Richard Branson. 巴西版的理查德·布兰森
Only rather than building his fortune business by business, 不过他可不是白手起家  一步步发展强大的
he married into it. 他娶了个大财团的女儿
He and conrad Certainly appear cozy. 他和康拉德似乎相处十分融洽
Grobet has voted Conrad's interest in every major decision 格罗贝在每项重大决议中都投票支持康拉德
since his appointment to the board in '99. 从他99年加入董事会以来一直如此
Unless we change that, 除非我们改变这一点
you lose your shot at a seat next to Daniel. 否则你别想和丹尼尔一起掌控公司
And with it, our inroad to the initiative. 同时  我们针对联盟的计划也将溃败
You think we can flip his vote? 你觉得我们可以改变他的意向吗
I think Grobet is a greedy bastard like the rest of them. 我觉得格罗贝和其他人一样都是贪婪的混蛋
If Daniel delivers Nolcorp, 如果丹尼尔用诺氏企业做筹码
Grobet will deliver the board. 格罗贝就会操控整个董事会
Sacrificial lamb reporting for the slaughter. 被牺牲的小羔羊来向屠夫报告一下
I wasn't expecting an actual firing squad. 没想到真搞个了射击队啊
Look, I'll leave you two to, uh, do your thing. 我  不打扰你们两个谈事了
Well, now that I'm in the belly of the beast, 我不是你肚子里的蛔虫  我不知道情况
care to explain? 能解释一下吗
I need Salvador Grobet to see 我需要让萨瓦多尔·格罗贝明白
that Daniel's acquisition of Nolcorp isn't just a pipe dream. 丹尼尔获取诺氏企业不是白日做梦
Your being here makes it credible. 你的到场证明此事是可能的
Oh, it's more than credible. It's inevitable. 不光是可能  那是必然发生
I'm sorry about your company, Nolan. 我很抱歉牺牲了你的公司  诺兰
I know how much it means to you. 我知道那是你的毕生心血
The truth is, Ems,  事实上  艾米
I've been waiting for this shoe to drop for a while now. 我早就等着这一天的到来了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473032.html