《复仇》第9集 第10期:挑破离间(在线收听

 Daniel... 丹尼尔...

I can't sit back and watch you get played 我不能眼睁睁地看你再次被
by another Grayson wannabe. 一个格雷森狂热者玩弄
Not after what happened with Tyler. 尤其是在泰勒的悲剧发生以后
Remember him? 还记得他么
I've spent the past year trying to forget him. Mm. 我这一整年都在努力忘记这个人
I'm only suggesting that you take things slow with him, 我只是建议你不要这么快就信任他
make sure he's been properly vetted 在让他更进一步以前
before he gets in any deeper. 一定要好好认清这个人
Hello, Lady Macbeth. 你好啊  麦克白夫人
Ah, right on cue. 果然不出所料
Evening, Daniel. 晚上好  丹尼尔
Is this a bad time? 方便说话吗
No, just going over some details for your pitch to the board. 没事  在检查你对董事会演说的细节
Uh, what's up? 有什么事
Listen, give yourself the night off. 听着  让自己好好休息一晚吧
I'll take lead on prep for the vote. 我来负责准备董事会选举
When should we convene? 我们什么时候见个面
I'll get back to you on that. 以后再和你约时间
But thanks for all your support. 感谢你的大力支持
My pleasure. 别客气
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473040.html