《复仇》第9集 第20期:合作伙伴(在线收听

 Ms. Davenport... 达文波特小姐

I understand you have a proposition for me. 我记得你有个提议要跟我说
May I come in? 我能进去吗
Please do. 请请
You'll find a glass of champagne waiting for you 香槟已经为你斟好
on the nightstand. 就在床头柜上
All right. What's going on? 发生什么事了
I want to know why you left me out 我想知道你为什么
of the final negotiations with Nolcorp. 不让我参加跟诺氏的最终谈判
I thought we were partners. 我还以为我们是合作伙伴
We were working together. 我们只是一起工作
Partners is taking it a bit far. 说合作伙伴有点过了吧
Without my efforts, the Nolcorp acquisition 没有我的努力  收购诺氏
would never have gotten off the launchpad. 怎么可能成功
Why are you suddenly questioning my loyalty? 你怎么突然间质疑起我的忠诚来了
The truth? 说实话
Bcause I've only known you for a few weeks, 因为我才认识你几周
and I've been advised to have you further vetted. 有人建议我对你进行更近一步的调查
Advised by whom? 谁出的主意啊
What, your girlfriend? 你女朋友吗
Because if she's the bar by which you measure fidelity, 如果她是左右你辨识诚意的那个人
then there's something you need to know. 有些事还真该让你知道知道
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473048.html