《复仇》第9集 第21期:离婚账单(在线收听

 Daniel.   - Ashley. -丹尼尔  -阿什莉

Hey, you shouldn't be here. 你不能闯进来
- Ashley.  - Daniel? -阿什莉  -丹尼尔
No, it's--Daniel, this isn't what you think it is. 不不  丹尼尔  这不是你想的那样
Then what is it exactly, huh? 那是什么样的
Oh, let me guess. My father sent you here 让我猜猜  我父亲让你来
to screw Grobet for his vote, didn't he? 贿赂格罗贝不让他投我的票  是不是
No, no, no. 不是  不是的
- Is that what happened?  - No, no! No, that's not-- -是不是这样的  -不是  不是的
You've been working for him this whole time,haven't you?  你一直在为他工作  是不是
No, no, I haven't. 不是  我没有
No, Daniel, please listen to me. 丹尼尔  求你了  听我说
- Daniel, listen.  - No-- save it. Get off of me! -丹尼尔  听我说  -不用了  别碰我
- Hey, that's enough!  - You disgust me! -够了  -你让我恶心
Hey, please. 嗨  别拍
You listen to me, you son of a bitch. 你给我听着  你个王八蛋
Unless you want me to hand your wife the easiest, 除非你想让你老婆占尽便宜
and for you, the costliest divorce in history, 而你来承受这个史上最昂贵的离婚账单
your vote is mine tomorrow. 否则  明天把你的票投给我
Get your stuff out of my house, Ashley. 收拾东西  给我滚蛋  阿什莉
Congratulations, Miss Thorne. 恭喜你  索恩小姐
I do believe, this time tomorrow, 我相信明天这个时候
Grayson global will be coronating a new king. 格雷森集团将会有一位新国王加冕
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473049.html