《复仇》第10集 第7期:假感情(在线收听) |
I'm not sure I understand your concern. 我不明白你在担心什么 Ever since your engagement ended, 自从你们的婚约泡汤
I've witnessed some disturbing changes 我发现丹尼尔有些
in Daniel's behavior. 令人不安的转变
He's become petulant and angry. 他变得烦躁易怒
I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这事我很难过
I knew you would be. 我知道
Unfortunately, my son 不幸的是 我儿子
has walled himself off from me completely, 对我筑起心防 将我彻底排斥在外
but I believe that you still have the power to reach him. 但我相信你仍能触及他的内心
And what makes you think that? 为什么这么想
Because in spite of my interference 不管去年冬天我如何阻碍
and your transgression last winter, 你怎样背叛
I'm of the opinion that my son is very much in love with you. 我觉得我儿子依然深爱着你
And assuming that you ever loved him, too, 而你应该也爱过他
I'm asking you to step in 我请求你介入
and help stem the tide before it's too late. 趁还来得及 阻止事态发展
Unless of course your feelings for him 当然了 除非你对他的感情
were less than genuine all along. 自始至终就是假的
Of course not. 当然不是
I loved him very much. 我深爱过他
Then remind him of the man 那就提醒他
that he aspired to be when he was with you. 你们还在一起时 他渴望变成的那个人
Persuade him to drop his interest in Grayson Global, 说服他放弃格雷森国际
and I will stand behind you every step of the way, 而我会一路相伴 全力支持
come what may. 不论发生何事
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473064.html |