《复仇》第10集 第26期:帮凶(在线收听

 Well,since it looks like we're gonna be here a while, 既然我们还要在这待上一段时间

I'd be happy to grind up 我很乐意
some of those fine columbian coffee beans 把这些上等的哥伦比亚咖啡豆磨好
for you officers. 送给各位长官
No narcotics here, sergeant. 队长  没有发现毒品
Dogs would've found it. 缉毒犬应该会发现的
Check the slips. 检查其他地区
Nolan, happy Thanksgiving. 诺兰  感恩节快乐
What is all this? 这是干什么
Because of me, we never had a chance to have this dinner. 因为我  我们一直没机会吃这顿饭
And I-I need you to understand... 我希望你明白
No, Marco. 不  马可
You knew me. 你了解我
Oh, yeah, you knew me better than anyone else. 对  你比任何人都了解我
Did you really think that I would aid and abet a terrorist 你真的以为我是一个恐怖分子的帮凶
or... or greedily keep a young girl's inheritance, really? 或是贪婪地想要占有一个年轻女孩的遗产吗
I want a chance to start over. 我想有个机会能重新来过
And there are so many reasons why... 但是有太多太多的理由
that's never gonna happen. 让这一切不可能发生
Not the least of which being, 而不简简单单的是因为
ha, I've fallen for someone else. 我爱上其他人
Then I will wait. 我可以等
I'll wait as long as it takes. 等多久都可以
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473164.html