《复仇》第10集 第28期:持枪被逮捕(在线收听

 We found narcotics and a handgun hidden in the bilge. 我们在舱底发现了毒品和一把手枪

Oh, my God. 天哪
My brother gives you a pass. 我哥哥放过了你
This is how you repay him? 你就是这样报答的吗
What pass? Declan,what's he talking about? 放过什么  德克兰  他在说什么
The kid broke into my brother's house a couple of months back. 几个月前  这小孩闯入了我哥的房子
We never said anything 我们什么都没说
'cause Kenny figured he learned his lesson. 因为肯尼觉得他已经吸取了教训
Obviously, he got it wrong. 很显然  他想错了
Declan Porter,you're under arrest... 德克兰·波特  你被捕了
No, wait! Wait, wait. Stop. It's mine. 不  等等  那是我的
- Jack. - All of it. -杰克  -这些都是我的
- Jack! - The boat's in my name. -杰克  -这艘船是我的
My brother had no idea there were drugs hidden on it. 我弟弟并不知道这里藏有毒品
Then, Jack Porter, you're under arrest 杰克·波特  你因涉嫌
for possession with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm. 持有并意图传播毒品及持有枪械而被捕
You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持缄默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. 你所说的任何话  都将会作为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney... 你有权请律师...
To be falsely accused is a gut-ripping experience. 被诬陷的感觉就好似内脏被撕裂一般
And that's why I plan to redouble my efforts 所以我决定加倍努力
to help the wrongfully accused 帮助那些受错判的人
by donating not only my finances 不止是金钱方面的捐助
but my time to the liberty project... 还会投入更多的时间到这项自由计划中
With the hope that someday we may truly live in a world 希望有一天我们都会生活在
of liberty and justice for all. 一个真正自由公正的世界
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473166.html