《复仇》第10集 第30期:隐藏的秘密(在线收听

 Thank you, Conrad. 谢谢你  康拉德

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce my wife... 女士们先生们  请允许我介绍我的妻子
Patricia Barnes. 帕翠莎·巴恩斯
Thank you. 谢谢
A man far wiser and braver than I once said, 一位比我睿智无畏千百倍的人曾经说过
"There may times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, "人类或有无力防止不正义之事发生之时
but let there never be a time when we fail to protest. " 却绝不会失于保护正义"
When I was in law school, 当我还在学校的时候
I met a man named James Palmer. 我认识了一位名叫詹姆斯·帕尔默的人
He was young and bright-eyed, 他很年轻  很有朝气
full of hope and integrity. 充满了希望和正义
Robert hired James to be his court clerk 审讯大卫·克拉克的那段时期
during the trial of David Clarke. 罗伯特雇佣他做法院书记官
For years after the trial... 审讯过去很多年后...
James had wanted to come forward with information that, 詹姆斯发现了一些资料
at the very least, would've resulted in a mistrial. 足以导致当年的审判无效
But out of concern for my safety, 但是出于我的自身安全考虑
he kept that dark secret hidden. 他把这个秘密隐藏了起来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473168.html