《复仇》第10集 第31期:洗血沉冤(在线收听

 My wife and I are shocked 我和我妻子都很震惊

to learn the true nature of a man we all thought we knew, 见识到一个我们熟识的人他不为人知的一面
and I pledge to pool my 我发誓将竭尽所能
resources to ensure Judge Barnes' wrongdoings, 确保巴恩斯法官的不法行为
both judicial and domestic, are avenged. 法庭上和家庭上的  都能得以洗血沉冤
Rest assured, justice will be served. 请放心  公正终将得以伸张
Thank you. 谢谢
- Hello. - Hello, Daniel. -你好  -你好  丹尼尔
I saw you and your family had another interesting public evening. 看来你和你的家人度过了一个有趣的夜晚
Well, except this time, the press may actually work in my father's favor. 但是  这次媒体也许会支持我父亲
How are you faring in your hunt for those elusive Grayson assets? 你找到格雷森家隐秘财产了吗
If I didn't know better, 如果我不是了解内情的话
I'd say you sent me on a wild goose chase. 我会以为你让我做的是劳而无获的事
You turned to Nolan Ross for his assistance, 你向诺兰·罗斯寻求帮助了
am I correct? 是不是
Yeah. 是的
In doing so, Mr. Ross left a trail of digital breadcrumbs, 这样做  罗斯先生会留下追踪的线索
a trail your I. T. Department will be able to follow 顺着这条线索你的数字团队可以
right back to Nolcorp and its secrets. 追踪到诺氏企业以及它的秘密所在
One in particular, I think you'll find very lucrative. 我想  你会发现其中一个秘密很有赚头
I'm listening. 愿闻其详
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473169.html