《复仇》第11集 第1期:凭空消失(在线收听

 Where you been? 你去哪了

Thinking. 我在思考
About the kiss. 接吻的事
Look, I'm sorry that you had to see that, 抱歉让你看到了
But it didn't mean anything. 但是那不代表什么
I'm sure it did to Daniel. 丹尼尔可不这么认为
You know, you asked me to trust you. 你让我相信你
Well, you need to trust me, too. 你也得相信我
You can't just disappear 不能因为你感觉不舒服了
when things get a little bit uncomfortable. 你就可以凭空消失
Like it or not, Daniel is the best remaining link 不管你喜不喜欢  丹尼尔是仅剩的
to the people who destroyed our families. 能让我接近毁掉我家那些人的最佳途径
I didn't come here last night 我昨晚过来
to keep tabs on you and Daniel. 不是为了监视你和丹尼尔
I came to tell you 我是来告诉你
that Helen Crowley made contact with me. 海伦·克劳利和我联系了
Or more accurately, 更准确地说
she allowed me to make contact with her. 她允许我和她联系
The initiative knows who you are? 那个知道你身份的联盟人吗
Not entirely. 不完全知道
Takeda's security measures seem to have held up. 武田的安全措施看来颇为有效
They don't appear to know anything about you 他们好像还不知道你的事
or our deeper connection. 也不知道我们真正的关系
What did she want from you? 她找你干嘛
My complicity. 拉我入伙
She... told me that Colleen was still alive. 她  告诉我珂兰还活着
Did she offer you proof? 她给你看证据了吗
No. 没有
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473172.html