《复仇》第11集 第4期:利润翻倍(在线收听

 Do you have the Stonehaven prospectus in front of you? 你手上是不是有份斯通海文的计划书

Yeah, I'm looking at it right now. 对  我现在正看着呢
The question is, why? 问题是  为什么
Consider it a gift. 当做礼物吧
This time next quarter, 到下个季度
that company is poised to triple its revenues, 那家公司的利润肯定能翻三番
only they don't know it yet. 只是他们还不知道
Oh, but you do? 但你知道
Why else would I recommend you acquire it? 不然我为什么要推荐你合并它
Have the same killer instinct you showed 和你抢在别人之前
in assimilating Nolcorp 合并诺氏集团
before someone else beats you to it. 所展示的惊人直觉一样
Speaking of, have you followed up 说到这点  你是否跟进
on our previous discussion? 我们之前讨论的的事吗
I did. Your hunch was right. 我查了  你的预感很灵
There are some gaps in Nolcorp's early r&d. 诺氏集团的前期研发确有纰漏
Ms. Thorne, here's our client list. 索恩女士  这是我们的客户名单
Yes, I will be by this afternoon 好  今天下午我就去
to check the flower arrangements. 核对一下鲜花装饰
Okay. Thanks. 好的  多谢
Here you go. Hope it's helpful. 给您  希望能帮到您
Thank you. 谢谢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473175.html