《复仇》第11集 第7期:竞争对手(在线收听

 Thank you for the Stonehaven tip, Emily. 多谢你给我斯通黑文公司的消息  艾米莉

Of course. Is it significant? 没事  有用吗
It's hard to say just yet. 还不好说
But to that end, 但是为了弄清楚
I'm not sure how including Daniel 我不知道把丹尼尔拉到
in your upcoming charity auction would convince him 你即将开办的慈善拍卖中能否说服他
to abandon his post at Grayson Global. 放弃目前在格雷森国际的职位
I know. I'm afraid that was in the works 我知道  但是在咱们进行这次对话前
before we had our conversation, 我就在准备那项活动了
and it's hard to turn a ship on a dime. 这么短时间也不容易转变他
Ah, well, c'est la guerre. 哎  这就是战争啊
As long as you're going through with it, 既然你答应继续帮我
might I suggest that you invite Jason Prosser to the event? 能请你邀请杰森·普罗塞吗
Jason Prosser of Prosser Wealth Funds? 普罗塞财富基金的杰森·普罗塞吗
Oh, you know of him? 你知道他
Of course, but isn't he one of Grayson Global's 当然  但是他不是格雷森国际
biggest competitors? 最大的竞争对手吗
Yes. 没错
Men like Conrad and Jason 康拉德和杰森这样的男人
judge their manhood by the size of their wallets. 总是靠财富多少来丈量他们的男人气概
And it's always been my experience 根据我的经验
that the most lucrative charity auctions 获益最多的慈善拍卖会
are the ones that pit 总是涉及
two corporate egos against each other. 二虎相争的那些
With your permission, 只要你答应
I'm sure I could get Jason to attend. 我肯定能说服杰森出席
Permission granted. 我答应
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473178.html