《复仇》第11集 第9期:购买酒吧(在线收听

 Declan. Amanda. 德克兰  阿曼达

I'm guessing by the faces, 从你们的脸色上看
our boy Jack's still in the penalty box. 咱们的好小子杰克还在牢里蹲着呢
Thanks to you setting him up. 那也是亏得你们陷害他
I mean, what the hell do you guys want? 你们到底想要什么
- Can we just get it out? - Hey, settle down, kid. -我们就不能把这事给了解了吗  -冷静点  小子
You want out? That's simple. 你想要个了解  很简单
You just sell us the rest of the bar. 把酒吧剩下的所有权卖给我们
In fact, uh, that should cover it right there. 这点钱应该购买了
Hey, this is our home, you son of a bitch. 你个混球  这里是我们的家
- We're not going anywhere. - Declan, easy. -我们哪儿也不去  -德克兰  冷静点
You probably need your big bro's signature 反正你也需要你哥哥的签名
to make it official anyway, so I tell you what-- 来使文书生效  所以让我告诉你
Why don't you get back to us in about, mm, 你为何不  再过10到15年
10 to 15 years when he gets out, okay? 等他出狱后再来找我们呢
He's just shooting his mouth off. 他就是口无遮拦
He does that. 别介意
When he's not planting drugs or guns 那他故意把毒品和手枪放我们船上
on our boat, you mean? 我们也别介意么
Don't play innocent with me. 别跟我装无辜
Take my advice, okay? 听我一句行吗
Go along to get along. 和气生财
I don't want any more trouble for you guys. 我也不想再找你们一家的麻烦
I think you know what you can do with your advice, Kenny. 要想和气生财  你知道该怎么做  肯尼
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473180.html